Single Player Killer Mode
I would love to play against AI Survivors, it's actually relaxing not feeling that I have to try super hard.
Your tutorial for killer got me thinking of this, right now I'm just in the sandbox playing with Meg lol
I would love to play against AI Survivors, it's actually relaxing not feeling that I have to try super hard.
Your tutorial for killer got me thinking of this, right now I'm just in the sandbox playing with Meg lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You mean mindgame with AI?
I dont think that is a good idea
Wait what? I play killer for thousands of hours, most survivors always seemed to be bots. Hook, count down from ten, unhook. T/L walls: vault, run, vault, vault back, smack. Also there's some automated message I always receive at the end: "CAMPER NOOB". I don't know what it means; I don't speak binary.
Would they have to program the bots to know how to teabag after every pallet and write insults in the postgame chat?
It would be a waste of time and resourses to implement that. I won't feel anything sacrificing a soulless husk, there is nothing compared to know you have denyed another human being the sweet taste of victory.