We're doing it wrong bois

We have to be able to track the Survivor we just chased through the dream snare with the Z-block.

4head

Comments

  • Don't you ever get sick of complaining?

  • #Zblockopplznurf

  • Sadly the blocks' effects are not going to change soon. :(

  • The intention is more for tracking a survivor who is activating your traps when you are not around, not necessarily in a chase. For example, I see a dream pallet, I know it's fake, I throw it down. Now I'm bleeding. If you come looking for me, you'll see the blood and know where I am.

    As mentioned, we want to see how people use it. If it has a niche use, fantastic. If it's not worth using even when you try to use it for tracking, we can always change the effect down the line.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Don't you ever get sick of complaining?

    I'm not complaining. I'm sharing the enlightenment of how great the block add-ons are!

  • @Peanits said:

    The intention is more for tracking a survivor who is activating your traps when you are not around, not necessarily in a chase. For example, I see a dream pallet, I know it's fake, I throw it down. Now I'm bleeding. If you come looking for me, you'll see the blood and know where I am.

    As mentioned, we want to see how people use it. If it has a niche use, fantastic. If it's not worth using even when you try to use it for tracking, we can always change the effect down the line.

    It isn't really that big of a deal. I always sneak around injured with iron will. With Z block if I get found I don't die right away.

  • i dont see why ppl would waste an addon slot for this bs tbh.

  • @Peanits I would like to see you guys buff some of the status effects. If Hemorrhage and Blindness actually did something useful then by default all add-ons that inflict it would be more useful.

  • Hemorrhage is just..not threatening or useful at all.

    Blindness needs a buff as well, basically useless against good survivors and SWF especially.