Blood web convenience. let us click on things further along in the bloodweb, and buy the chain
Ie lets say i see an ultra rare item 3 things away on my bloodweb.
i should be able to buy it instantly with the bloodweb buying everything in the shortest path to it.
would make leveling less of an actual chore, expecially for those of us who've unlocked all perks/have bp saved up.
Also take away the 1mil bp cap pls thank you :)
Comments
I personally hate more the click&hold part of leveling. Removing the holding and just let us click to buy an item would decrease the leveling over the half. Which is a lot of you ever used 1 million bp straight away (takes really ######### long)
The click and hold is just a way of confirming on the bloodweb
that being said it could stand to be shortened a lil bit
I think they should give us a Shift hold button that lets you drag your mouse through stuff so it auto buys.
That... thats even better then my idea thank you good sir
I see why not?