Entity window blockers show up to late
No matter if it's the 3Rd vault or bamboozle, the visual and sound effect starts now much later (1-2 seconds) and I got killed and bamboozled just by that.
Needs to fixed, hopefully wasnt intentionally changed like that
Comments
Sounds like a bug, considering the fact there wasn’t any recent changes to Bamboozle. Lately, perks have been getting very buggy and it’s really confusing...
I noticed it too. Screwed me over a couple times.
Has anyone else experienced, that it´s still possible to vault blocked windows?
Had it yesterday at the fence outside the school at Springwood, and a few times at different windows. Being curious, if the blocker still doesnt work, or, as you stated, the blocker appeared just too late. ?!
"I got killed and bamboozled just by that." That's why the perk is called bamboozle!
@Milo He means he was tricked from the delayed visual and audio effect.
Yes, i know. It was meant as a joke.
@Milo Ah, sarcasm can be hard to identify in text.
Yeah No problem