Killer builds

I got 1200hrs on this game and I main MM, who isn't very strong against looping for example.

My main build is M&A, NOED, Brutal Strength and Bamboozle.


Anyone else got good builds that counter a lot or just looping? I don't really like Ruin since they mostly find the totems in my case instantaneously.

Comments

  • Always bring Spirt Fury and Enduring if you’re against getting looped. They’ll make your life so much easier.

  • SF, Enduring, BBQ, Ruin. Or, Bamboozle, M&A, BBQ, Ruin.

  • I play MM using BBQ, Ruin, Enduring & SF. Tried bout 20 games after the last patch using BBQ, Ruin, PGTW and brutal.

    Addon's: the J. Myers Memorial and the Memorial Flower, I get EW3 quite fast and often, using brutal to keep the distance short when I have to brake a pallet, and the faster vault and increased lunge work in my favor.

  • I always like to have M&A and Enduring on MM, the other two slots can be a lot of things. Ruin, PGTW, Spirit Fury, Brutal Strength, STBFL, BBQ, Infectious Fright, Discordance sometimes.

    I like using the best memorial add-on I have + dead rabbit. The tiny terror radius is nice if there's any walls at all to start chases at a closer range when you can.

  • Thanks for the few shared builds :) I've tried them all and got 3 and 4ks with all of em. Thanks a lot. If you have any other builds for other killers you want to share, go ahead xD