I like collecting Killer add-ons

Idk why, but when I see the stack of numbers with the different colors it reminds me that I have unlimited possibilities, and the colors just look so nice. Plus they're all neatly organized... What's wrong with me? Lolol

Comments

  • I do the same with items on my survivor main, Tapp.

    I get what you mean, it's kinda satisfying

    I am only missing the spooky flashlight

  • @PyroDude said:

    I do the same with items on my survivor main, Tapp.

    I get what you mean, it's kinda satisfying

    I am only missing the spooky flashlight

    On my Claudette and Kate I have I believe at least two of each event offerings as souvenirs

  • @PyroDude said:

    I do the same with items on my survivor main, Tapp.

    I get what you mean, it's kinda satisfying

    I am only missing the spooky flashlight

    Hoarder contest! I have 19 gray medkits and 14 gray toolboxes on my Nea :) (12 yellow toolboxes, can't remember rest atm)


  • @Ember_Hunter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/595684#Comment_595684

    Hoarder contest! I have 19 gray medkits and 14 gray toolboxes on my Nea :) (12 yellow toolboxes, can't remember rest atm)

    Okay, lets see...

    I have 16 brown medkits, 19 brown toolboxes

    17 yellow medkits, 33 yellow flashlights, 11 yellow toolboxes

    12 green keys, 9 Mechanics toolboxes, 8 green flashlights, 19 green medkits, 11 green maps, 9 commodious toolboxes

    5 engineer toolboxes, 3 purple medkits, 4 purple flashlights, 1 lonely purple key, 5 Alex's toolboxes

    6 rainbow maps, 3 red keys

    32 winter party starters, 6 third year party starters, 1 lonely halloween lunchbox, 6 chinese party starters

    and no spooky flashlight

    There is room for improvement in my collection.

    (sorry I didn't answer earlier I had to go to work before I could look it up)

  • I do love having a big variety of addons to use.

    When I use up an entire stack of one I :(

  • I agree I love to collect items, especially on killers

    Dead by Daylight_20190722191739.jpg Dead by Daylight_20190722191754.jpg Dead by Daylight_20190722192349.jpg


  • @PyroDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/595690#Comment_595690

    Okay, lets see...

    I have 16 brown medkits, 19 brown toolboxes

    17 yellow medkits, 33 yellow flashlights, 11 yellow toolboxes

    12 green keys, 9 Mechanics toolboxes, 8 green flashlights, 19 green medkits, 11 green maps, 9 commodious toolboxes

    5 engineer toolboxes, 3 purple medkits, 4 purple flashlights, 1 lonely purple key, 5 Alex's toolboxes

    6 rainbow maps, 3 red keys

    32 winter party starters, 6 third year party starters, 1 lonely halloween lunchbox, 6 chinese party starters

    and no spooky flashlight

    There is room for improvement in my collection.

    (sorry I didn't answer earlier I had to go to work before I could look it up)

    On my P3 Ace I have: 50 Brown toolboxes, 53 brown med-kits, 42 yellow toolboxes, 57 yellow flashlights, 47 yellow med-kits, 22 green flashlights, 22 green (mechanic's) toolboxes, 16 green maps, 18 green med-kits, 18 green (commodious) toolboxes, 5 broken keys, 14 purple flashlights, 14 purple med-kits, 14 purple (engineer's) toolboxes, 12 purple keys, 8 purple (Alex's) toolboxes, 13 red keys, 13 red maps, 54 winter party starters, 18 will o' wisps, 18 third year anniversary party starters, 27 Chinese firecrackers and 20 All Hallow's Eve lunchboxes.


    For add-ons I have: 27 Syringes, 17 Brand New Parts, 15 Odd Bulbs, 15 Blood Ambers, 10 Crystal Beads, 20 High End Sapphire Lens, 13 Milky Glass, 31 Styptic Agents and 15 Weaved Rings.

  • @Crazewtboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/596732#Comment_596732

    On my P3 Ace I have: 50 Brown toolboxes, 53 brown med-kits, 42 yellow toolboxes, 57 yellow flashlights, 47 yellow med-kits, 22 green flashlights, 22 green (mechanic's) toolboxes, 16 green maps, 18 green med-kits, 18 green (commodious) toolboxes, 5 broken keys, 14 purple flashlights, 14 purple med-kits, 14 purple (engineer's) toolboxes, 12 purple keys, 8 purple (Alex's) toolboxes, 13 red keys, 13 red maps, 54 winter party starters, 18 will o' wisps, 18 third year anniversary party starters, 27 Chinese firecrackers and 20 All Hallow's Eve lunchboxes.

    For add-ons I have: 27 Syringes, 17 Brand New Parts, 15 Odd Bulbs, 15 Blood Ambers, 10 Crystal Beads, 20 High End Sapphire Lens, 13 Milky Glass, 31 Styptic Agents and 15 Weaved Rings.

    Wow, Impressive! :D

    Nice collection.

  • Thanks! I hate using anything from my inventory so I just save it while hunting for new things. It led to this pile up/mess in the long run XD

  • phmcy.png

    Running Pharmacy a lot.