Why was shadowborn nerfed?
I can remember back in the days how freaking awesome shadowborn was. The wide FOV made it so pleasant and relaxing to play. It was feeling so healthy for my eyes.
I was feeling forced to use it because the standard FOV made me feel very uncomfortable.
However, after its nerf it's no big difference to standard. I still don't feel as comfortable as I used to.
I'm really wondering why it got nerfed, it was never a high tier perk and nowhere near op.
Can we get the old shadowborn back please?
Comments
There was a difference back then? The I am up for it's old self to be back.
Killers were able to see through walls with it, so it had to be changed and likely will never be reverted
What do you mean by that? Any footage/picture? Should be an easy one to fix or not.
@DaS_only
The amount of FOV increase in the old Shadowborn was 25 I believe which allowed killers to see through lockers and walls when the swung. The new amount, 15, provides a noticeable increase without the exploitable vision.
I haven't found any clips yet, it was so long ago