Pig Nerfs???
Are they really planning on nerfing the Pig again? ... seriously??
I literally never hear anyone complain about the Pig. In fact, the opposite happens. People say Pig is fun! So what the heck is up with nerfing her, an already lower-tier killer? What about Nurse or Billy, why not nerf them instead? I hear lots of people complain about those two, and for good reason. They're too strong. Is Pig somehow too strong and I just haven't noticed?
Someone please tell me I'm wrong about this and they're not nerfing her, and that I just heard wrong or something.
Comments
Idk, Piggy is getting the Legion treatment unfairly :(
@Ember_Hunter https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/77429/pig-and-legion-unnecessary-nerfage#latest
Justice for Legion and Amanda!
Its more like this
Survivor's: We want a nurse nerf
Devs: Were Listening to the community
*Devs nerf pig*
Amanda: Am i a joke to you?
I didn't want Nurse nerf, but pretty accurate
Some people wanted nurse to be nerfed there was a big thread about it
I saw it, I intervened it to talk about Bubba xD But I see nothing OP about her, been making her my 4th main, she is very hard to time.
Where did you hear this? It sounds absurd.
Pig's ambush no longer counts as normal attack.
It really is jarring and the fact that the devs have said NOTHING about these nerfs really frustrates me.
Wait wait wait... What the F O O K?