You only could eat 3 foods OR meals for the rest of your life? what would they be?
1 I think a Roast Dinner with ALL the trimmings.
2 A meatball sub.
3 Steak, eggs and fries.
I think i could live with just that and water
1.Grilled cheese and French fries
2.Veggie Pizza and ranch
3.Toast and scrambled eggs
1 - Ají de gallina (peruvian dish, fell in love with it when i visited Peru)
2 - Water
3 - Whisky
@My_Farewell water and whiskey are not food! lol
I'm not too fussy. I'm happy to eat anything with a face.
@JawsIsTheNextKiller Nu uh, you need to name 3 things and i bet i can guess LOL
@Mushwin said:@My_Farewell water and whiskey are not food! lol
@Mushwin said:
Yes they are >:(
*at least for me
It's hard to pick exactly three foods, but I would probably pick one meat, one vegetable, and one grain/fruit (not sure which is more important).
1.seafood platter ( lobster, crab,shrimp,)
2.taters
3.Pancakes
1.) Rice and and as much addons as possible
2.) Ice cream *-*
3.) .
.Ţ̴̘̝͚͍̘̤̳̌̄́͑̓̈́͘͢͠͞h͔̖̭̹̩̪͙̒̋͛͒͊̎̔̇͑ę̥͙̥͍̙̼͉̎̌̍̈̇͊̾̓ B̸̢̡͙̟̯̪̼̼̹̍̅̓̈́͆ḷ̢̧̢͕̹̲̙̞̆̀͂̊͒̈́̍̎͗̚͟o̶̳̠̬̬̬͍̬̐͋͑͒͆͛̏͐͗̚͟ò̷͕̟̘͙͙̟͙͇̼̺͋̊̇̑͠d̷̦̞͎̓̌̅́͟͜͝͠͠ ö̵͇̹̗͖͔́̔͛̒͞f̵̥̠̳͙̯̝͓̂͛̒̈͡ m̡̡͚̘͎̹̻̮͕̠͐́́̌͑̑ỹ̴̮̩̠̰̪̬͖̰̖̏́́̑͌̉͗ ȅ̵̥͍̜̟̭͉͓̅̑͂̚̚͜n̶̢̛̲̹̺̝̠͔͕͇̾͗͛̏́̐̀͟ĕ̡͚͎̱͚̗̩́̆͛̏̌͡m̶̻͕͎̯̟̮̿͆̑̇̅͊͢͜͠ỉ̙̯͈̘̜̥̱͑̆̇͒͛͛̚͝͝ͅͅȩ̶̳͎͎̣̌̂͆̓̓̄̚s̨͎̰̦̬̹̯̝͔̰̆͐̓̄̍͐͌͘
.
1. Pizza
2. Cheeseburgers
3. Pancakes
I'd probably gain a lot if weight but nothing hitting the gym wouldn't fix
1: Strawberry Ice-Cream
2: Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cookies
3: Burgers
1. Pizza - extra cheese!
2. Oranges
3. King crab
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think i could live with just that and water
1.Grilled cheese and French fries
2.Veggie Pizza and ranch
3.Toast and scrambled eggs
1 - Ají de gallina (peruvian dish, fell in love with it when i visited Peru)
2 - Water
3 - Whisky
@My_Farewell water and whiskey are not food! lol
I'm not too fussy. I'm happy to eat anything with a face.
@JawsIsTheNextKiller Nu uh, you need to name 3 things and i bet i can guess LOL
Yes they are >:(
*at least for me
It's hard to pick exactly three foods, but I would probably pick one meat, one vegetable, and one grain/fruit (not sure which is more important).
1.seafood platter ( lobster, crab,shrimp,)
2.taters
3.Pancakes
1.) Rice and and as much addons as possible
2.) Ice cream *-*
3.) .
.Ţ̴̘̝͚͍̘̤̳̌̄́͑̓̈́͘͢͠͞h͔̖̭̹̩̪͙̒̋͛͒͊̎̔̇͑ę̥͙̥͍̙̼͉̎̌̍̈̇͊̾̓ B̸̢̡͙̟̯̪̼̼̹̍̅̓̈́͆ḷ̢̧̢͕̹̲̙̞̆̀͂̊͒̈́̍̎͗̚͟o̶̳̠̬̬̬͍̬̐͋͑͒͆͛̏͐͗̚͟ò̷͕̟̘͙͙̟͙͇̼̺͋̊̇̑͠d̷̦̞͎̓̌̅́͟͜͝͠͠ ö̵͇̹̗͖͔́̔͛̒͞f̵̥̠̳͙̯̝͓̂͛̒̈͡ m̡̡͚̘͎̹̻̮͕̠͐́́̌͑̑ỹ̴̮̩̠̰̪̬͖̰̖̏́́̑͌̉͗ ȅ̵̥͍̜̟̭͉͓̅̑͂̚̚͜n̶̢̛̲̹̺̝̠͔͕͇̾͗͛̏́̐̀͟ĕ̡͚͎̱͚̗̩́̆͛̏̌͡m̶̻͕͎̯̟̮̿͆̑̇̅͊͢͜͠ỉ̙̯͈̘̜̥̱͑̆̇͒͛͛̚͝͝ͅͅȩ̶̳͎͎̣̌̂͆̓̓̄̚s̨͎̰̦̬̹̯̝͔̰̆͐̓̄̍͐͌͘
.
.
1. Pizza
2. Cheeseburgers
3. Pancakes
I'd probably gain a lot if weight but nothing hitting the gym wouldn't fix
1: Strawberry Ice-Cream
2: Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cookies
3: Burgers
1. Pizza - extra cheese!
2. Oranges
3. King crab