Could I have my original Michael avatar back?
I appreciate the change @Peanits but if you could, could I have my old Michael avatar back by chance? I just love associating with that and I've always stuck to a Michael avatar, and I want to stay with what I started with, it may seem weird but I like my core of things.
Comments
I like being remembered as a diehard fan just like some of my buddies I know here who have stuck with me on the Michael PFP.
I know originally the PFP's were changed for formatting or whatever but if it's okay, would love the old one.
These new avatars are much smaller than the old ones which is kind of a bummer. I assume it's because when the perk avatars were added they were smaller so it would make sense for all of them to be the same size.
EDIT:
Before the whole gray area around the avatar would be a part of the avatar as well.
Yeah mine was changed too. Its been Myers since day 1 I joined.
How about a compromise, if Peanuts can steal the original Myers mask and give it to me then i shall consider all forgiven ^.^
@MegaWaffle
AGREED.
Is that why it said my pfp was changed? What happened?
@Carpemortum
Peanits changed all the profile pictures so they could fit better or something like that, just changed size and all.
Ahhh okay. I took a like, 2 month forum break and thought maybe I'd been banned during that time or something Haha. Thanks for clarification.
The old ones were just a little outdated. They were put together quickly when the forums originally came out and we decided to update them at the same time as we added the perk icons. Most of them are higher quality now, and they're a lot more consistent than they were before. Sadly that means that the old ones are dead. Super dead.
@Peanits
Dang, I figured the old Icon would be a good self recognition as I have stuck with a character I loved from beginning to end, thanks anyway.
@ShrekIsHot I have found this picture just for you. I hope it'll make you feel better ;-)
https://www.deviantart.com/pac0datac0/art/Shrek-Myers-137430141