Discordance QoL
Can this perk get a quality of life and the tiers be reversed.
Instead of 8 /10/12 can the tiers go 12/10/8
Right now it literally is the only perk in the entire game that actually gets worse the more you level it up
Can this perk get a quality of life and the tiers be reversed.
Instead of 8 /10/12 can the tiers go 12/10/8
Right now it literally is the only perk in the entire game that actually gets worse the more you level it up
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes please!
I see your point but I think it’s fine as is. I’d rather have 12 seconds because even if they run away off the gen, I’ll know exactly which gen I want to kick.
The sound notification should be changed to something unique though cause it’s annoying. Maybe change it to the premonition sound.
@doitagain_
The problem is with 8 seconds you will get an update once the 8 seconds has passed
If the conditions are still met it will re-engage the perk and you will get another notification basically saying hey two or more people are still working on this gen probably need to get on it.