technician buff
Current:
The noises caused by your repairs and their hearing distance are reduced by 0/4/8 metres. On a failed repair Skill Check, there is a 30/40/50 % chance the Generator explosion will be prevented.
My suggestion:
The noises caused by your repairs and their hearing distance are reduced by 4/8/12 metres.
On a failed repair Skill Check, there is a 30/40/50 % chance the Generator explosion will be prevented.
On a failed repair Skill Check, there is a 50/75/100 % chance the explosion wont be heard by the killer. (Shows a Ruin type of explosion instead)
The Generator visual effect moves slightly/moderatly/concideratly slower than usual.
I think with these chances the perk could be a real usefull one and give player a worthy choice to replace one of the now top tier perks.
Comments
It only works for you I think. I dont even know how the current perk works when 2 people are repairing a generator tbh.
I do not think technician needs a buff. It already is a strong perk. A strong survivor doesnt need the buff to skill checks. They can already do them even with fully stacked huntress lullaby. The perk takes away the sound notification that many killers rely on to determine if a survivor is there or not. Its also the reason iron will is great as well. I think some survivors dont realize how much a killer can track by sound, especially with good head phones. But not everyone likes to play this way and thats okay. If the perk is not for you, there are plenty out there to fit your play style.
It needs a buff. But not the skill check part, it needs an actual bonus. Or better quiet range. The perk is trash.
Would be helpful against Doctor + Unnerving Presence combos, which would fit since its a Feng Min perk. Otherwise, skill checks aren't that hard to hit. And some people seem to be able to hit skill checks no matter what. Strong but situational; I think it would be okay.
Technician works as long as all people on the same generator have it.
With this buff you can be more risky on trying to go for the great skill check rather than a safe one.