Where is Bill for consoles?
Sorry!
I thought I heard that Bill would be coming with the mid-chapter update, was I wrong? Thanks again @Peanits
Sorry!
I thought I heard that Bill would be coming with the mid-chapter update, was I wrong? Thanks again @Peanits
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He is not available at this time for PS4. Info in the patch notes. He should be available for Xbox One though.
We put a message out last night:
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1153409779341156353Basically it's out on XBOX, but due to certification issues, it didn't make it for PS4. Rather than delaying the entire update, we took out the things that didn't pass and put out the rest of the update instead. Bill, the other L4D cosmetics, the trophies, and the new languages will all come to PS4 in a separate update soon™.
My eyes might be deceiving me, but it doesn't appear in the patch notes I just read. Oh I read the PS4 patch notes in-game.
Very top of the patch notes for PS4 states it.
@Peanits I'm curious to know if "soon" means "within this week". **
It's not too likely since these sorts of things take time, though it should be relatively soon™.
i like to know what happen that delay bill for ps4 is it sony doing?
Sooo another 6 months til Bill...