Badham preschool v

That map is super safe, so many pallets. Gotta see the other variations but the pallet distribution might need to be looked at.

Comments

  • your interpretation of super safe is based on number of pallets and not safety of pallets, they can loop you once at most pallets, if that. turn around for half a second and the survivor is unable to tell which side you'll come out of until its too late.

  • @Mat_Sella said:

    your interpretation of super safe is based on number of pallets and not safety of pallets, they can loop you once at most pallets, if that. turn around for half a second and the survivor is unable to tell which side you'll come out of until its too late.

    Depends on the survivor to mess up once again, if the survivor doesn't fall for it they're gold

  • That map is super safe, so many pallets. Gotta see the other variations but the pallet distribution might need to be looked at.

    Honestly, Badham Rework has been some of the best map designs I have seen so far. I really don't see how it is super survivor safe. The only issue I found was with bad RNG placing 4 loops/vault combos in a line. Which I think would be a rarer occasion so it is fine.

  • @Jdsgames said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/77186/badham-preschool-v

    Honestly, Badham Rework has been some of the best map designs I have seen so far. I really don't see how it is super survivor safe. The only issue I found was with bad RNG placing 4 loops/vault combos in a line. Which I think would be a rarer occasion so it is fine.

    Prob just one of those rare occurances, thanks!