If someone has a good idea...
Then you should feel free to post that idea as well. Sure recognition is nice and all but in the end if someone gets your idea implemented. Then should be happy in that itself, cause you can have an enjoyable game experience. Also who knows they might have a better version of your idea, or a diffrent twist. In general i don't care to take insperation from others ideas. Also don't mind if someone takes my idea and makes it there own. They probally made it more digestable, and there sharing a mechanic i myself want to see. If feel need credit where it is due, tell me please the reasoning. Cause i know in art credit is importance for exposure, but i feel that single exposure is not needed. I feel if a team of people sharing same idea got something implemented, it is a victory.
Comments
In general, a lot of people like recognition/praise. Even those who would prefer to remain hidden, anonymous, and very far away from the shiny spotlight....I'm sure they would still like a "nod" or even some praise in some form.
Ideas are a bit like wildfire...in that it's hard to tell where the spark began once the raging inferno of several voices of creativity is before you.
Many inventors and "deep thinkers" will go "personally unrecognized". That is sadly just the way of things. However, I still think we should acknowledge all the different minds in general who helped grow and cultivate the idea.
Usually it is the "doers", those who build with the ideas that are grown and craft finished products that tend to get credit. However, the structures of finished products can rust, get torn down, or even fall into disrepair. That doesn't mean you can't rebuild...but tangible products are fallible.
Ideas....Ideas however are bulletproof. Ideas will withstand all things as long as it is tended and watered....and thus prevent decaying.
Even if ideas should wither into nothing. Just a little bit of nurturing will help it spring back from nothing.
(Sorry, I kinda went off on a tangent there. But I think I covered most of it.)
If I told you I caused calm spirit no screaming, would you believe me?
ITS RIGHT HERE BB!
Boosted like an animal on bloodpoints wraith is best wraith.
REALLY?!
I feel like even good ideas just get ######### on by people. One guy posted some perk ideas and one survivor perk was an obsession one that basically let's the obsession and killer make a deal where the obsession can like, sell out other survivors and get some reward from the killer. The details were a bit questionable, but the concept is IMO very original and quite awesome. Most people just said how stupid it is and how it will abused. They don't see the potential in it because they are too focused on how angry they are with the game as it is right now. If there was a perk like this, yea it'd probably be a bit cheesey, but it would be a fun thing to throw into the game to mix it up.