Change the description from dead hard in the german text!
It speaks about you'll dash foreword and get invisible but that isn't true because a Freddy caught me upove the hill from cold wind farm. :/
It speaks about you'll dash foreword and get invisible but that isn't true because a Freddy caught me upove the hill from cold wind farm. :/
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But thats actually what Dead Hard does, giving you a small boost, and invicible-frames. However the dash is shorter than the killer's lunge. In order to actually dodge a lunge, you need to wait until the killer is already halfway through the lunge. The dash is half a second, while killer's lunge is a full second.
Yeah but he slided to the side where I was running and caught me.
What?
https://youtu.be/NhaeSjgZHBA here
That worked as intented tho. (as BannedCat said, lunge is somewhat the same lenght as Dead Hard's dash) So if they are at the same distance as you they will hit you.
Yeah but no invincibility even I press the button at the right time.
No, you were invincible. This is simply a case of the glitch where a killer slides along a survivor Dead Hard-ing and hits them after the invincibility frames end.
Um...you used Dead Hard before he even hit you. He hit you at the END of your dead hard, so it did give invincibility frames, he just hit you when those frames ended.
It wasn't at the right time, Kikki. DH has a timing to it and as the others were saying, it's as long as the killer's lunge. The killer started lunging after you did the DH, so he got you.
You Dead Harded before he even began to swang. Like I said, the swing is longer and reaches further than Dead Hard, you need to react, not just blindly press it.
And "sliding to the side" is the killer simply moving sidewards while lunging.
All in all, I suggest to play some killer. To understand how Dead Hard looks on their screen.
After I watched the Video again I'll think it was a glitch too. If you watch his movement :/
It is not a glitch! He just did his lunge as soon as you did dead hard. And by starting it so close to you he could still catch up to you!
@Milo
For the sake of your own sanity just give up
@Volfawott I don't like to give up that easily...