What I thought was: As soon as you hit a Survivor with the Chainsaw, the dash ends.
And they decreased the dash to 2 seconds but increased the movement speed. None of these is in the game. The cooldown is just slightly faster. So the changes are pretty worthles
I still don't get it. But I don't play LF so I really don't even know how it feels to play him anyway.
Bubba has two different cooldown animations. If you miss his cooldown consists of the animation where Bubba looks to the ground. If you hit a survivor his cooldown consists of leaning sort of sideways. This particular cooldown animation used to take 3 seconds now it got reduced to 2 seconds. As Peanits said: Just a little QOL change.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They buffed the cooldown of his chainsaw
What I thought was: As soon as you hit a Survivor with the Chainsaw, the dash ends.
And they decreased the dash to 2 seconds but increased the movement speed. None of these is in the game. The cooldown is just slightly faster. So the changes are pretty worthles
Something else that wasnt broken, didnt need touching yet they messed with it?
Decreased the dash? what?
The cooldown on a successful chainsaw is just a little bit shorter, basically. It's just a minor QOL change.
And adjusted movement speed? Is he faster?
thx! :)
I still don't get it. But I don't play LF so I really don't even know how it feels to play him anyway.
Bubba has two different cooldown animations. If you miss his cooldown consists of the animation where Bubba looks to the ground. If you hit a survivor his cooldown consists of leaning sort of sideways. This particular cooldown animation used to take 3 seconds now it got reduced to 2 seconds. As Peanits said: Just a little QOL change.