Killer queue times right now.... yikes
Waiting and waiting... 10 min now and no game in sight.
Maybe there is something the devs can do with this ?
It will be very bad times when for freddy rework for even longer wait time.
Waiting and waiting... 10 min now and no game in sight.
Maybe there is something the devs can do with this ?
It will be very bad times when for freddy rework for even longer wait time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m waiting 5-10 minutes for survivor ques on PS4. Generally I get instant killer lobbies which sucks since killer bores me.
@jeyers there is not much that devs can do, only to offer a reward to play survivor wich will be unfair for killers.
@GrootDude on PC there are a lot of killers for a few survivors so the qeue times are longer for killer.
I made post about this issue, this will be still going, don't worry.
There are not enough people playing survivor, just wait a few days and it will go back to normal, at least I hope.