Please reset Trapper's POV
Title
After picking up a trap from the ground or setting up one. I mean, that's the way it was before, I don't know why was it changed.
Title
After picking up a trap from the ground or setting up one. I mean, that's the way it was before, I don't know why was it changed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yea this has been really bugging me for a while. It's janky too, it feels like your camera does reset but then gets pulled down.
It's terrible, man. Like a built-in cooldown almost.
Very frustrating and makes it even more difficult to set a trap when los is broken during a chase.
100 this
They fixed it in this patch. Thanks guys!
Look at that. Fixed in less than 24 hours. And people say the devs don't listen or take to long to fix stuff. xD
Fixed quicker than a trucker at a midnight post.
Wait I'm confused what POV are you referring to
@thedevalex
I'm talking about the bug when Trapper was still looking at the floor after picking up a trap or setting up one. Normally, he used to automatically reset his sight at eye level.
And the patch notes from today state that they fixed the issue.