Tier 4 and 5 perks for when you get to Red Ranks.
Okay so I feel that you should get more bloodpoints when you get into the different color ranks. They should definitely reward the higher ranks with better things. I think they should add tier 4 and 5 perks to the game to make things more hectic. It rewards the player with better perks and actually feel at the red ranks. There probably would be some flaws with this, but I think it’s a great idea.
Comments
Nope. Imagine tier 5 Ruin or NOED or Adrenaline. Stupid OP.
#########? I don't want to grind even more
No people want tiers to go away to lessen the grind
No I want tiers to be removed actually.
We just need more that 2 perks in web
No lots of people want tiers to go away to lessen the grind and so devs dont have to keep ajusting numbers with those three tiers
This. Devs need to remove tiers finally, the grind isn't healthy anymore.
No specific rank buffs/nerfs please.