So...whatever happened to Legion’s “awesome” incentive to hit multiple survivors? (2.7.0) PTB
In the Dev stream from all the way back to (2.7.0) the devs talked a lot about the current changes to legion and answered some questions about the changes. However there were two things the devs talked about that we never got to hear again or have been completely forgotten about.
- Missed attacks for console players. While talking about the changes, Not_Queen and Stefan brought up a question about the miss attacked cool down being too strong on console as it’s harder to make hits using a controller and with lower frame rates. Ethan then went on to talk about how they would have to monitor the performance on console vs pc to see if the change to make partial loss of the power would be added or not.
So whatever happened to looking into the ratio of console vs pc? We never got statistics of it and never heard about making partial loss of the power bar becoming a feature or not. Are the devs still looking at it after two months or was it never looked into at all? Can we finally see the statistics especially now the recent update coming soon?
- Reward for legion hitting all four survivors. While talking about there being an incentive for hitting all survivors Stefan said “did we have anything else for it? I know we did.” Implying there being an idea for legion hitting all survivors while in feral frenzy. So...what was it? Ethan soon after said they did have an “awesome” idea that would make players question why wasn’t it added before? He also talks about it being “too dangerous” but what could possibly make it dangerous?
Are the devs still talking about this idea? Is it being tested or has it just been completely removed? What do you think the “dangerous” reward could be? For me I think it’s the last person you hit in feral frenzy they will be instantly downed. If this is the idea the devs had PLEASE add this as not only is it a bit difficult to tag all survivors but it would be such a nice reward for playing legion how it’s meant to be played.
Comments
edited because I posted it too early sorry lol. now including the main topic about the post!
What infuriates me the most about BHVR is how they always promise something like "Yes we are monitoring the status of X and we'll change Y", but they never deliver it.
If I had to guess, I guess one possibility for the dangerous reward would be if every survivor is in the deep wounds state, then further feral frenzy hits will actually down then. But obvious that would be way too powerful the less survivors remain.
I'd like to see a system where Legion build up their Frenzy, getting faster and more bloodthristy up to the point where they can actually down a survivor with FF, but also power down afterward.
Honestly I don't think they'll ever go there.
If they're going to tweak Legion for low fps, they should do the same for Huntress and I don't see it happening.
@Guiltron Sad how true this is
At this point, with the missed attack penalty, 4 second stun, and almost useless power, it wouldn't be op. I wouldn't mind having deep wound timer can be cut by the power if you manage to hit all 4 survivors (or remaining) giving the pressure early, mid and late game Legion needs.
The reward for hitting everyone is:
There ^
I think that idea would be impossible to make it to work unless you have the mend timer increasing add-ons. Why? Because I've succeeded to put all 4 survivors in the deep wound state at the same time(a lot of times btw) ,but when I almost reach the last one, the first one already mended. Just so you can have +/- an impression a complete feral frenzy without add-ons lasts 10 seconds and gives you 250bp. I remember that the highest time i've been chaining hits i got 1032bp (equals to 41,28 seconds in feral frenzy) because when i reached the last one, the first one already mended and then i hit him, and then the second,etc.
They looked into it on their own thought it was fine as is and didn't feel the need or want to follow up with data.
@Milo Wow hold M1 for 10 seconds. That's a brutal punishment good lord how will we ever counter it!?
HEY. I only said that is the reward. Could it be slightly better? For sure
While yes people will be mending it won’t be enough because by the time you get the last person the first person you hit will be fully mended. Sure everyone will be injured but to down the last person you hit is just like every other M1 killer
@Divine_Confetti They don't even have to mend. Get hit, go back on gen, and now you have 4 seconds to gain distance and loop him if he tries to stop you doing gens.
Legion is in a good place[for Survivors] after their rework.
I was just thinking about this the other day. I want to know what was the amazing idea or could it have just been a bluff 😪