Third Tierlist
Based on how fun they are to play against as a survivor. Bubba and Freddy are right at the border.
Based on how fun they are to play against as a survivor. Bubba and Freddy are right at the border.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’ll remember to salt-saw you for your unkind words! 👿
I was about to say something along the lines of Spirit > GF but then I realized what you were listing wasn't power.
Bubba is at the border, so he is either fun or boring for me, it is a 50/50 chance XD
I might snowball and accidentally tunnel you but I don’t get much hatemail so I think I make it fun for everyone.😅
Then you are on the positive side:)
Good.
Good list? Thanks :)
Well I just see you not put Wraith in the lower tiers.
There can never be enough love for bell man!
He's my killer main ;)
My new main is pretty low XD
Not fun when I get gassed and hit when I already can't find pallets to camp.Xd
XD don’t worry, I hate playing against most clowns too. :P
I think I should have put Wraith a bit higher in tierlist, he is fun except for when I fall for mindgames Xd