Perks to run on a huntress
I need help to find out what are the best perks to run on a huntress. I know that iron maiden is a good perk for her but I need other suggestions. Got any ideas?
I need help to find out what are the best perks to run on a huntress. I know that iron maiden is a good perk for her but I need other suggestions. Got any ideas?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Iron Maiden is overrated on her. Personally I like BBQ, Pop Goes the Weasel, Bloodhound and Discordance
Surveillance to hear gens at additional 8m (useful for her speed and to prepare a hatchet throw), and gives a bit more information in my opinion than Discordance. Good with PGTW
Wait really? All this time and I didn't know Surveillance let you hear gens from further away. In that case, yeah, strongly agree @screamdreamsx
Yeah Surveillance is so underrated in my opinion. Not just for the additional hearing range, but to know exactly when someone’s hopped back on a gen (often as soon as you turn your back XD). Its a lot harder for survivors to figure out also, when I play survivor I can pretty quickly determine if the killers running Discordance after one or two instances, whereas with surveillance it’s much harder to notice.