Why killer dodge lobby?
Well i got answer i think becose i start do this my self.Surv enter to lobby wait until will be 0.06sec change for 4x flashlight when got ready buton on.Or take in last second 4x toolbox etc.This is mayby one reason why killer dodge lobby.Becose surv can change surv for other with flashlight or take other item when he got ready buton on.So i start dodge lobby if surv are not ready before 10sec count down.
Comments
Because they dont want to play against you, the reason for that could be
Maybe I forgot sth, but thats the usual reasons
only thing u forgot is knowing the name.
Only other one I can think of is leatherface shopping
SWF mainly. I'm thankful I don't have epilepsy with the amount of flashlight spam I've gone through. -_-
Also, SWF's are usually more toxic from my experience. Bodyblocking, teabagging, toxicity in chat, flashlight spam. It all seems a lot more common then games where you're against solo's.
Man, I've not went against one of those Twitch streamers yet. I imagine it'd be easy asf though. Just have their stream on the second monitor and hunt them down, 5-10 second delay but the scratchmarks would show ^^ Easy kills.
And then you'd get banned for stream sniping. Easy ban.
Can't really prove it on a game like this though.
swf harassment is the cause.