Sprint Burst moved to new button

Sprint Burst is an amazing exhaustion perk, but I want to be able to activate it on my own, rather than it automatically going off when I start running. I would love to have it moved to the active ability button to activate it there instead.

I don't know if others feel the same, but I think it's at least worth considering

Comments

  • There is an exploit right now that lets you do this exact thing. It is amazingly broken.

    I promise it is not worth considering, it would basically be a 3 second long Dead Hard that gains more distance.

  • Dead Hard but you travel farther and faster and you don't have to be injured.

  • ah yes. lets do that.

    while at it, let's remove exhaustion and give SB a 20 second cool down you can fill up while running. sounds fair, and fun for everyone except killers, but we all know they aren't people that should have a say in things. that's why us survivors literally made a handbook for them.

  • @TheGameZpro3 said:

    ah yes. lets do that.

    while at it, let's remove exhaustion and give SB a 20 second cool down you can fill up while running. sounds fair, and fun for everyone except killers, but we all know they aren't people that should have a say in things. that's why us survivors literally made a handbook for them.

    Damn, apologies.

    I'm a killer main myself, I just thought it could be easier, I didn't think about anything else, though I guess I probably should've

  • @Boosted_Dwight said:

    Dead Hard but you travel farther and faster and you don't have to be injured.

    Hah, I didn't think about it being like that

  • I wouldn't be against SB being used as an active ability, in it's current state it's pretty much useless BUT then there needs to be added some downside to it because otherwise it would be completely broken and outclass all exhaustion perks by a wide margin.