"Internet Problems"
Ohh look, 4 survivors write some stuff, after they had "Internet Problems".
I had a rly long break, because I hate high rank.
Now I hate low rank.
And geeez, I dont had fun in this game,too.
They just ran into my arms, because they dont have much experience.
And thats totally fine, because its low rank.
But pls ban this people, because they dont have internet problems.
When they write in the endgamechat, then they ragequit.



Comments
As someone who has played games with this system, paladins to be more specific I used to get mad if someone used my character and I wouldn’t choose, forcing the match to end. It was a five minute timer but it still broke me of that habit.
You're the host.
So you want to ban everyone who plays survivor because you have bad connection? Thatll fix the integrity of the game for sure!
No one will play the game anymore. Killers are going to wait 30 mins for a game instead of 15 since theres no survivors willing to risk their accounts to gamble on a decent solo game. Everyone either quits or plays killer. So you're really just punishing killers here
"Internet Problems" is sarcastic, because
DC = "Internet Problems"
And DbD has a high dc rate, but still dont do something.
You can flame so much you want, but every game need a good ban system.
As Example: Rainbow Six
Bad example. Rainbow six is structured completely differently. It's only similarity is that it's also a game that people disconnect from
Bad example?
Im only talking about the ban system.
I could use every game as example.
The current problem is that DbD doesnt ban many ragequit people.
And the people in the screenshoots are a good example,
that the DbD bansystem doesnt work.