Which Cosmetics Did You Buy?
And which ones do you plan to buy? Post your screenshots.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm a main Dwight on the survivor side and I really want his fedora. Other than that I've just been on the grind for outfits like the Wax Warlock and the Kitty Huntress. After that I'll just start getting other good lookin' stuff. And I would like to sway this question your way too @Khalednazari , what have you bought/want to buy?
I bought this amazing top cloth for Hillbilly

My main is Miss Piggy but sadly she doesn't have any cosmetics and I do occasionally play Billy but I prefer gay cowboy Billy
Well I'm from NA and I'm on PS4 so I don't have access to auric cells or the chapter, but I will probably get shirtless David or something else for him because he's my main and maybe a few things for killer as well.
Can't use Auric Cells yet so all I could scrap was a pink shirt for Ace.
He lookin fresh 2 deth.
Daddy David
M'Locker/M'lady Dwight
Plus booty short trap daddy and a few others, but these are mainly what I run with.
I just bought the clowns switchblade for 7,200 shards. That’s the only thing I’ve bought from the store so far, next I’ll probably get the Doctor in his suit.
Bought some stuff for Feng Min and Kate, and the Clown's meme outfit. Going to get the Nurse's Blood Bag outfit but I'll get that with shards.
Just some clothes for Feng Min and Doc!
None yet. I prefer the prestige blood over the cosmetic items in the store. Especially for Survivors.
If I WAS to get one then it would probably be one of Doc's cosmetics. He looks dapper in one of those waistcoats (or whatever they're called)
Red hottie Kate ofc.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1434438717