Enhanced consoles Vs base models

You know what is strange? That most of the enhanced consoles (X1X/PS4 Pro) have more FPS issues than base models (or S/ Slim models). I would've expected the opposite.

Comments

  • Yes, the game's working pretty fine on my PS4 slim. I've had no issues apart from a few random bugs. 
  • I haven’t had any issues with FPS any more than usual. Though playing Nurse, I’m so used to FPS drops I may not even be noticing them. 
  • Playing killer on the original Xbox was a slide show compared to playing it on my Xbox One X.
    No idea where you got this idea from, do any Xbox One X users that used to play on the original Xbox think they have more FPS "issues" on the X?
    For me it was a massive leap forwards and apart from certain killer & map combo's such as Doc + Haddonfield the game runs rather well indeed.
    Also, survivor FPS is rock solid no matter what map it is.

  • I've only had FPS drops when it comes to things like Hair Physics and Cloth Physics, when a Kate becomes visible through aura reading or something along those lines. Killer wasn't as smooth... But I was still able to 4 man. The end game screen though... Oof. I don't play Killer that much though, so I'd say I'm safe from that issue.
  • Easylife said:

    Playing killer on the original Xbox was a slide show compared to playing it on my Xbox One X.
    No idea where you got this idea from, do any Xbox One X users that used to play on the original Xbox think they have more FPS "issues" on the X?
    For me it was a massive leap forwards and apart from certain killer & map combo's such as Doc + Haddonfield the game runs rather well indeed.
    Also, survivor FPS is rock solid no matter what map it is.

    FPS is still bad could be Alot better but it's definitely better compared to the original. I can somewhat play nurse better who is dam near unplayable on the original Xbox.
  • Im playing with the base PS4 and dont have any FPS issues outside of the tally screen.