My Tier list ranking all the survivors and killers in DbD
gonna be real happy when Bill gets on console.
gonna be real happy when Bill gets on console.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is the most accurate tier list I have ever seen, it brings tears to my eyes, you win the ultimate reward:
The Ball of Lame!
Yay! it fits me so well, thanks @Ember_Hunter !!
Yep, only the worthy earns this :D
well, i;ve looked through it thoroughly, and i have to say. It may be the best damn tier list of its genre. Good job sir.
So accurate, Alexa play Despacito 2
I’m offended that you put spirit in the “don’t own” tier! >:V
I am also sadden he doesn't have Piggy, but it's okay ;`)
@GrootDude i am poor DD,,,,,,,=
well, I'll try me hardest to grind out 9,000 shards to get her next.
Good luck, I am on that journey as well XD
(I know I will probably won't get Michael, Bubba, Laurie, Quentin, Ash, Freddy, Tapp, Piggy, or Ghostface anytime soon :`D )
NO BUBBA?!?!? I’M ENRAGED!
*Urban Evasions away before I get chainsawed to death*