My killer tier list.
(THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION)
(THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Any tier list with Legion isolated in F is a good tier list.
Okay, every tier list I find, I just see something that irritates me XD But still the most accurate tier list I have seen so far. (I think Ghostface is B tier and CLown C tier, and Clown is stronger than all of those C -tiers except Doc)
My tier list based on how good would they do without the entitys help
Wouldn't the Wraith be in the last tier because he got the bell from the Entity?
He is 6´2 feet tall or something like that and has an scary ass weapon, i think he can do ok without the entity.
Clown is the worst killer in the game.
Looks at Profile Wait, Legion is stronger than Clown?!
I believe so. Legion can land a free hit every time. Clown slows himself down with his power and with his absurdly long list of bugs falls short. Also survivors just need to camp the pallet instead of looping and he cant get a hit
I do agree that Clown needs buffs, he gets so slow trying to use his power, and he doesn't take that much skill or fun. (I didn't think of camping Pallets :O Nice advice!)
**Misses as Legion and gets a 4 second stun**
Yeah, the nerf for legion was rough ;( still, i find them fun on occasion ;)
Played matches as Legion, I was sparing survivors (but still downing them) and I kept on missing and losing them, not a fun experience.
Uhhh Yamaoka has tresended a new dimension of the forums XD Ghostface should definitely be rated much higher.
Woah, I am tripping on Clown's gas O.o
Hopefully he knows I put him in top tier in my tier list :`)
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/586886#Comment_586886
Barbecue and Chili kills me, but the mori still tastes good :`)