Adrenaline bug fix when?
Hopefully with the patch? dog eyes
Hopefully with the patch? dog eyes
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
whats the problem with it?
You dont get healed. I was cleansing a totem (injured) and when the last gen popped I saw the icon for the sprint. But i wasnt healed and even if there was the sprint icon on the right, I was running at 4.0 m/s (instead of 6.0 m/s)
Are they possibly testing an adrenaline nerf?
Probably not.
Hopefully not.
I hope not too. I don't really see any need for it to be nerfed. Sure, its strong. But it isn't like it's super OP and broken.