Will we ever get those new animations for Legion?
In one of the dev streams you said that Legion is gonna get some new vault animations, to not feel so slow, are they coming soon?
In one of the dev streams you said that Legion is gonna get some new vault animations, to not feel so slow, are they coming soon?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"Legion? Who is Legion?"
-Devs (Probably)
I don’t want it anymore. I want a rework lol. It’s not the vaulting that irritates me. Their power feel useless.
I want at least some small buff, just anything at this point.
Why would we want justification for the ######### slow vaults that allow Coldwind loops to be infinites?
I want people to stop laughing at my Susie ... She gets sad when the big kids keep bullying her. Buff Susie plz.
The devs have mentioned the Legion? trys to ask that with a carefully voice
Is it a new dev stream, or one of the older ones?
I think it was the stream about 2.7.0 update, but i'm not sure.
Ah, thanks. From that one I had already know.