You've gotta agree...
Despite all we're throwing at the Devs, they've done a great job recently with Freddy's power and pig cosmetics and overall getting themselves together. So congrats, Devs. Take this update as your future example and thank you for this wonderful, sometimes heartshattering, game.
Comments
Still have plenty of time for Freddy to get "Plague"ed.
@Tzeentchling9 nah...I think we should still go with the OG of "Still plenty of time for Freddy to get "Freddy"ed
@LordGlint You are right, still plenty of time for that too. But the possibility getting "Plague"ed happens first. "Freddy"ed doesn't happen until two after the release.
*two weeks after release.
@Tzeentchling9 As an OG Freddy main, when I heard the news of a rework...I was skeptical. I figured SURE, he could use afew tweeks...I just hope they dont go overboard and COMPLETELY scrap what he does. AND...here we are.
I'm not happy about the Freddy rework, he seems strong on the PTB but trust me, a week or two after release he will be at the same level as Trapper if not lower, which is likely
I'm am happy that they're changing Badham, I never liked that map, and I'm curious about the lore stuff they announced during the year 3 stream, but that's basically it
They should add male pig too.