Who else got one?
That's sick!
That looks amazing!
That's pretty cool. :)
With it that large though, it reminds me of "The Darkness Has Consumed You" on Destiny 2.
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/d8MAAOSwSg5bD2OF/s-l300.png
That's impressive! It looks rad as hell.
That's amazing!
^ What the three mods just said XD.
Also: You should take another picture ones it cleans up a bit.
That's so good, how long did it take to do?
Like an hour and a half c:
Looks awesome.
I thought I was obsessed with this game...I hand over the throne to you my friend ๐
3k hours says it was time for the ink xD.
It looks quite awesome!
Honestly though. How much did it hurt getting, and waiting for it to heal?
That looks pretty awesome my dude
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's sick!
That looks amazing!
That's pretty cool. :)
With it that large though, it reminds me of "The Darkness Has Consumed You" on Destiny 2.
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/d8MAAOSwSg5bD2OF/s-l300.png
That's impressive! It looks rad as hell.
That's amazing!
^ What the three mods just said XD.
Also: You should take another picture ones it cleans up a bit.
That's so good, how long did it take to do?
Like an hour and a half c:
Looks awesome.
I thought I was obsessed with this game...I hand over the throne to you my friend ๐
3k hours says it was time for the ink xD.
It looks quite awesome!
Honestly though. How much did it hurt getting, and waiting for it to heal?
That looks pretty awesome my dude