Gen times

https://youtu.be/leQwLD7N0DI


This video shows why killers complain about the generator time, IMO a solo survivor doing a generator on 80sec (maybe 75 or less with toolbox) is fine but when multiple survivors can make one generator on less than 35 secs it gets ridiculous.

Comments

  • Your fault for deciding to check that empty corner.

  • @My_Farewell said:

    Your fault for deciding to check that empty corner.

    Yeah, it really is. There is no reason you should have left that 3-gen.

  • @My_Farewell said:

    Your fault for deciding to check that empty corner.

    I trim a bit because was too long but I checked for more than 4 minutes these three gen and was concerned about they waiting on Hatch (Which was on that "empty" corner.

  • And I didn't said it wasn't my fault I just said the time for them doing that gen was ridiculous (sorry for my English)

  • @Joao_Bandicoot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/585053#Comment_585053

    I trim a bit because was too long but I checked for more than 4 minutes these three gen and was concerned about they waiting on Hatch (Which was on that "empty" corner.

    Then you got outplayed.

    If that happened to me i would send the ggwp to them.

  • @My_Farewell said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/585061#Comment_585061

    Then you got outplayed.

    If that happened to me i would send the ggwp to them.

    That's actually what I did, just feel like it's not healthy for the game so much power.

  • @Joao_Bandicoot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/585072#Comment_585072

    That's actually what I did, just feel like it's not healthy for the game so much power.

    Thing is that it was you who decided to give them that power.

  • https://youtu.be/leQwLD7N0DI This video shows why killers complain about the generator time, IMO a solo survivor doing a generator on 80sec (maybe 75 or less with toolbox) is fine but when multiple survivors can make one generator on less than 35 secs it gets ridiculous.

    I mean, your fault for leaving the 3 gen and giving them the opportunity to do the gen.

  • Checking that corner cost you the game.

    If anything this shows exactly why killers shouldn’t complain about gen times.

  • Id also recommend using Whispers on Huntress. Youll waste alot less time checking areas that survivors arnt at, which is especially punishing for huntress given her slow movement speed.

  • I think the Hatch was not considered in many of this comments, so I'll say again they were not doing any gens for more than 4 minutes so I was wondering if they were looking for Hatch with a key (costing me the game). I understand it's my fault to lose but that's not the issue in this thread, it's the potential of a gen being done in less than the time for a killer (in this case 110%) travel a map.

  • If my username doesn't tell yet I'm not american or anything so sorry for my English.

  • Survivors usually try to put two per a gen at least at least from what i've seen they wanna get done as fast as they can.

  • This is why I run Discordance religiously with every killer.

  • @doitagain_ said:

    This is why I run Discordance religiously with every killer.

    I'll save shards for this as well because that's occurring too much in my games.

  • I'm not really seeing an issue here. You had no pressure in this clip; everyone is healthy, nobody is on the hook, nobody is being chased. They really have nothing to do but work on a generator. Topping that off, around 30 seconds in, you completely left all of the generators to go check an area with no generators.

    I know you said that they hadn't done a generator in a while so you were expecting them to look for the hatch, but it's really hard to see that from a 60 second clip. But even so, that doesn't really say anything about generator times.