Skill Check pointer moving counterclockwise
Will be it broken or no?)
Will be it broken or no?)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It would confuse some players at first.
But eventualy everyone would get used to it
What if it was an effect? What if either huntress lullaby or the Doctor's madness had a 50% chance of making the pointer go in the opposite direction?
Yeah no.
Actually I suggested this on a post awhile back. However, I had other ideas for it.
Generally speaking not only would the skillcheck go counter-clockwise it would also spin in the opposite direction. You would have to time a moving object. However, to make this a bit more balanced we would not have the quick '3-oclock' skill checks when this occurred. These skill checks would happen when you are within the killer's terror radius. As you should feel the pressure of the killer being nearby. don't slip up.
Because madness isn't annoying enough. @.@
@GodDamn_Angela I mean calm-spirit helps? Ooh look at that a buff that reduces the speed of the screwed up motion skill checks!
@Jdsgames
I actually run Calm Spirit at all times just in case I encounter a Doctor. Lmao
@GodDamn_Angela