Why does dcing prevent my achievement?
I was trying to get adept huntress but the last person disconected and I did not get my achievement. Why tho?
I was trying to get adept huntress but the last person disconected and I did not get my achievement. Why tho?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because everyone knows DCing is the third escape option you obviously just simply got outplayed by their skillful play.
@KillermainBTWm8 that hit really hard XD. Yeah, it really sucks @punkadill0 some players in this community enjoy screwing others over.
I think you have to double pip to get the adept killer achievement. Sometimes you can double pip even when a survivor disconnects, but it's more difficult, especially if you're in the skilled ranks (the requirements for pipping increase with rank).
It does count as a kill but you need to get merciless killer.
If you are higher rank you can give up on it as you actually have to play near perfect long game to get it there.