Back in the day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouFi-lI1Rbs&t=148s
When killers were actual power roles and ######### awesome. Not survivors's bitches
Not my video btw
When killers were actual power roles and ######### awesome. Not survivors's bitches
Not my video btw
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah man, I hear you. You can still have good games though. I've had a couple good ones myself the past couple days. I find that it largely depends on the type of survivor players you're dealing with. A well coordinated, skilled team will make short work of your killing spree pretty quick.
I can still do well with LF. The game is much closer to balance than it was back then.
Sorry, but killer side has received a lot of balancing. It's actually better now than "back in the day".
You kinda got it flipped. Killers used to be weak as ######### and unable to actually win games because how bad map design was and survivor perk values.
Ahhhh I remember when the game looked this aesthetically pleasing
Are you serious? You obviously never played during that time.
Gens were 60 seconds, no gen regression, no HEX Ruin to slow the game down.
Survivors had no exhaustion, at the time of this video I believe sprint Burst was 40 seconds but maybe it was still 20 seconds.
Double pallets every where. This map especially was trash, because the long walls with windows were wide enough, you could always fast vault. Jungle gyms had double pallets, every time and no holes in them.
Every Survivor could instantly DS after Myers came out, for a little while.
The ONLY thing Killers had was capability to carry survivors across the map with IG and Agitation combo, and machine gun build.
But yeah, playing Killer then was so much better? What are you smoking? Because I’ll have some.
Bad survivors make back then look fun but if you were actually there.... oh god no.
Nah it was 40 seconds at that time. 20 seconds was before the nurse chapter.
But still I remember it was crazy, 40 seconds with it being able to cooldown while running. The only thing I miss from back then is old iron grasp, the visuals/lighting/fog, sounds, pink perks, old menu UI, and some other stuff