At least they censored themselves ( sorry for the poor quality)

Comments

  • Honestly I play PC and Xbox and I honestly think Xbox is more toxic than PC mainly because on Console people literally have to go out of their way to message you unlike PC. They think censoring themselves means they cannot get banned this is not true make sure to report them through xbox's report message system.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/583756#Comment_583756

    Well on PC people go to your profile and wish death and cancer upon you and your family if you have your comments on. Some of them don't get satisfied with just one comment so you get a few nasty comments nearly every single match.

    True but I get way more of those types of people on console then on PC but it for some reason is just the norm for DBD :/

  • That person is going to H-E-double hockey sticks for language like that. :P

  • Self caring under a hook. Basically asking for death.

  • It's funny I recognize him (by how he censored his insults), you (killed you once @ swamp) and the 3rd person in your messenger. The XBOX community is really small.


    Let me guess. His name starts with an "L" and ends with "1000".

  • Sore losers.


    Sore losers everywhere.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    It's funny I recognize him (by how he censored his insults), you (killed you once @ swamp) and the 3rd person in your messenger. The XBOX community is really small.

    Let me guess. His name starts with an "L" and ends with "1000".

    @Yamaoka

    Yeah you got it right.

    I'm not surprised that they just as terrible with other people

  • @Volfawott said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/583807#Comment_583807

    @Yamaoka

    Yeah you got it right.

    I'm not surprised that they just as terrible with other people

    OMG it's that guy lmao? Whenever I switch from PC to xbox I run into him all the time and he says I only won because I play killers that don't take skill and I should kill myself.

  • The real question is, if a known offender acts like this over and over, to the point of people recognizing him, why isn't he banned already?

  • The best satisfaction with dealing with toxic players is to leave your message for friends only. It feels good knowing that they typed a paragraph only to find out that they couldn’t send it.