Best way to counter survivor 360s
PS4 pleb, double blood points has brought out a ton of BM survivors. What's the best way to hit these spinning players? I keep whiffing with both short swings and lunges.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just wait half a second when they start to turn( and by wait half a second I mean literally STOP as soon as they start to rotate). They will literally run right in front of you for a free it. You might miss once but you should be able to time it after a 360 or two. 360 isn't that strong once you get that one down.
I take half a step back and do a short swing while keeping them in the center of the screen. 60% of the time, it works every time.
I just can't handle it when they do it in the cornfield. feelsREALLYbadman
It is.... it truly is
I don't play on a controller so it's hard to tell for me, but the best way is usually to go without the lunge if you can, and to eventually not move that much as they start dodging, since they'll very likely turn around to try to dodge, you don't have to keep going.
Not holding M1 makes the hit to be instantaneous which is way harder to 360. You can also try to slightly aim down if you play a tall killer, so they don't use the lack of FOV you got at your feet to their advantage
You just hit, not lunge. Should auto-connect.
Bubba's Chainsaw.
Yet like a pleb i end up messing up my chainsaws more then my m1's. I don't know how i can play billy relatively well but be so bad at using bubba's saw.
Also on hilarious counter if a little specific is mori'ing them with a tombstone piece as Myers. People will know not to mess with you from then on.