Killers mori viewpoint

Can we have an option to set it whether you could see the mori from third person or first person as the killer.


Because there are some Killers like Amanda I would love to see in 3rd person but I would also really like to see how people like Legion look in first person.


Well I would prefer each killer has a switch for third person and first person it would also be nice to have a general first-person third person changer if you can't just do it for specific Moris

Comments

  • Killer should have 3rd person option in general, not even sure why they dont. You can only look one direction at a time anyway LUL

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    Killer should have 3rd person option in general, not even sure why they dont. You can only look one direction at a time anyway LUL

    Well I don't agree with it having third person in general I feel like it should be something that is only seen during the moris.

    My main ask was simply just to have the ability to switch mori viewpoints. I really don't like the current viewpoint for some Killers (Amanda) and I really want to see the viewpoint for other Killers

  • Well In think survs should have 1st person option too, call me crazy for thinking options are good. ;)