survivor perks concept ideas

post some of yours here so maybe a dev sees them and maybe implement them;

This are some of mine

-Lone wolf

You become completely immune to any aura perk (from both survs and killers) as long as you are 20m away from any survivor

-Efficient speed

You are able to efectively use your speed by vaulting 15% faster and getting into lockers 50% faster

-Soundless feet

Your walking sounds are reduced by 100% and your running sounds are reduced by 50%

-Not done yet

allows you to recover from the dying state as long as there are at least 1 more dying survivors

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Not bad ideas mate. I like soundless feet

  • @Gam1ngga5tly said:

    Not bad ideas mate. I like soundless feet

    i didnt know how to name it but it definitively sound funny

  • I've always loved the idea of having some way to reduce the sounds made from footsteps. I always thought it would be interesting to have it linked to lightweight, but your idea of making it a different perks works too! ๐Ÿ™‚

    I like the concept of Lone wolf, interesting to see how it would play around. ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

  • @Gcarrara said:

    I've always loved the idea of having some way to reduce the sounds made from footsteps. I always thought it would be interesting to have it linked to lightweight, but your idea of making it a different perks works too! ๐Ÿ™‚

    I like the concept of Lone wolf, interesting to see how it would play around. ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

    actually putting it on lightwheit would be cooler if it keeps the 3 sec reduced scratch marks

  • nice it is all most a balanced build to use, like your perk idea

  • Interesting perks, but theres 1 problem with them.

    Every perk in dbd has 3 levels with different bonuses... and yours havent.