Lighting being changed and the possibility of giving players 4k rendering;
Let me explain myself;
Before anything, I'd like to clarify that this is being done on the end of a console player, and I'm not leaving the console side of things outside chilling, everyone gets the possibility to experience and choose how they want to render their game.
Why am I writing this post? Because I was intrigued by two videos I've seen in the past, not too long ago. Here is what I'm referring to;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdLmDD1qaHc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmZJ1Zx9-QEGiving the option for PC players momentarily to choose 4k, if their PC can withstand it, would make the game so much more attractive and beautiful, enjoyable to look at, than what it currently is. This is not criticism, but a suggestion. For console players, the addition would be with the next gen consoles, most likely coming in early or mid 2020. With the conversation of making the game foggier and darker, I want to conclude that I believe that it should be a tad bit darker for killers, but much darker and foggier for us survivor mains. I mean the game is categorized "Horror" and it would be more horrifying visually than currently.
FIX: Nonsense grammar mistake in title.
Comments
You know what i think they should do first? It's simple, add a real resolution change option and optimize the game. I pass recommended and still get less than 60fps on low 0% res.
I do agree with this thread, but i believe it's about time they started adding real graphic and display settings.
On PC you can play the game on 4k.
UI has same size as it has on full HD (you cannot even read text, perform skill check etc)
Sometimes killer mouse clicks are not recognized because of out of window issue.
While the 5th generation of console will have some serious hardware it will not be enough for 4k 60 fps DBD...