Speech during gestures

I know this is a big ask but I had an idea where survivors gestures gave short context sensitive audio clips that the survivor would speak. When not in a chase they would talk quietly and when being chased they would taunt the killer based on their personality and perhaps even based on the killer. I imagine pointing at a gen would give a "keep workin on that" or "hey let's get this gen done", while taunting a killer mid chase would give a "screw you!" or "c'mon I'm right here!". I feel this could up the intensity of chases and help communication between survivors. There should a limit on how often they can gesture within a short amount of time to reduce trolling. What do you guys think?

Comments

  • thats cool. For me as a non headset player is this idea for communication perfect.

  • i think they should do more gestures for S and K.

  • As a killer main I approve this, It will help me find you easier. I dont see it being any more annoying than flashlight clicking either.

  • While I think the survivors need more variety in sound, sound is one of their most important resources for interacting with the world. I'd hate to miss a hex totem's crackle with the new totem spots because a Dwight won't shut up, and in general I don't see this being used for anything functional - the most likely people to communicate effectively are already swf.

  • I think it would amplify toxicity, some players gonna abuse it like tbags. Just my opinion.

  • That could be nice but I would prefer more emotes than voice overs. Something like the middle finger when you are hooked (for all those campers) and emotes for killers like laughing, slit your throat and a specific one for each killer (f.e. Myers' head tilt)

  • Ash, pointing at a Claudette at any point in time: LOOK WHO'S SHITTING IN THE TALL GRASS

  • Meg: Gestures at Jeff to take a hit for her.

    Jeff: "You didn't pray for me this morning."

    Meg: D':

  • @Ark_the_Bonsai said:

    Ash, pointing at a Claudette at any point in time: LOOK WHO'S SHITTING IN THE TALL GRASS

    This ๐Ÿ˜‚