Swf viable teamwork strategy?
I'd like to know before I start taking survivor seriously and swf.
I'd like to know before I start taking survivor seriously and swf.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Kindred plus Open Heanded
Its not a strategy,but you should definitely try this build out in a swf group.
Always keep healed and chunk off gens when with your group, bring Prove Thyself, when Killer is chasing someone, do gens or bring a flashlight and go for the save.
If one of you get hooked in the basement go save him/her as fast as you can and all at the same time. Specially if you are against The Cannibal.
Bring Adrenaline, an Exhaustion perk of your choice preferably Dead Hard or Balanced Landing, Decisive Strike, Borrowed time. You don't want to be on the same gens as friends as they go quicker when you are separated. Only have one person go to save a friend but if the killer is Leatherface and is camping don't save. If there is one or two gens left don't focus on healing because you have Adrenaline and can just rush through gens and get your heal. Also before all gens get done be sure to cleanse all 5 dull totems. Don't bring Self Care I know many will tell you to bring SC but especially in SWF it is not needed and will just hurt you.