What do i get first?

Ok so im a Main Myers and im planning on getting some teachables perks from other killers. I need like 3 million bp and as we all know u can only get 1 mill at a time. So i wonder what perk to get first.

1. Monitor & Abuse

2. Brutal Strength

3. A Nurses Calling

Comments

  • i'd recommend A Nurses Calling first, since its a great utility perk for nearly all killers. secondly id say go for Monitor & Abuse, its also great - especially on Myers.

    Brutal Strength is not a perk i would recommend you to get, since i believe there are way better anti pallet perks out there like spirit Fury and Enduring.

  • Hmm I’d say M&A if you’re a Myers main and will be playing him most of the time, I did initially play without it for a long time but with dead rabbit it’s amazing. I had nurses the whole time and out of the two I’ve used nurses on Myers once to see what it was like but once I used M&A I haven’t removed it. Brutal strength is a bit of a pass for me, but I’m an aura/gen control Myers (usually use BBQ/discordance/PGTW etc) rather than a brute force Myers (spirit fury/enduring/brutal strength) so it depends on how you play, but the order I’d go is M&A, nurses (useful especially on spirit) and then brutal (as above enduring/spirit fury or bamboozle may be better for anti loop builds)

    M&A is also useful on hag and shorter killers in general or killers that benefit from getting in close before using their power (I.e. plague)

  • M&A first then Nurse calling.

    Forget about Brutal Strength, the perk is overrated.

  • Wholeheartedly agree with those above. Monitor, then Nurse's, and ignore Brutal until you want to do something gimmicky.

  • Ok thank you all. Im gonna run montior & abuse, BBQ, nurses. Idk what 4th perk i should use tho :/ is thanatophobia a good choice

  • Thanatophobia is okay on Myers. I prefer detection perks on my killers, and a lot of people push Ruin as the meta, but Thanatophobia, Ruin, Thrilling Tremors, and other slowdown perks are ideal to give you more chances to stalk. I'm a dick and run slug Myers when I run him, so take my advice with a grain of salt :P

  • @Akunaught said:

    Ok thank you all. Im gonna run montior & abuse, BBQ, nurses. Idk what 4th perk i should use tho :/ is thanatophobia a good choice

    You need something to slow down the game, like ruin or pgtw

  • Monitor and Abuse is a must for first, Nurse's or Hex: Ruin next. Barbecue and Chili too dude.