Solidarity Cap
Why does Solidarity a cap? Like if I heal one survivor, I get healed to max. 50 % and thats totally fine. But why does it not count, if I heal a different survivor after that. Is that cap really necessary?
Things like that are the reason why some Perks are so underrated. Perks lile Vigil, Open Handed, Stake Out, etc. could be so much more without beeing overpowered, if the Team could give them a better use. This counts btw for both sides. :<
Comments
Nah,it would be good with that change.
Wait wait wait what? That's the first time i hear about the cap lol
I don't know what cap you talking about. When I used Solidarity, I healed myself few times by healing two different Survivors.
I am speaking about this:
As I know, the description says that you can heal yourself to 50% if you heal someone else without a medkit. But if you heal after that healing another one you don't get over that 50%. So you can't heal yourself fully if you heal two survivors because it is capped by 50%.
Thats the kind of limitation that we don't need. We don't need perks like MoM that is totally unfun to go again. We need perks like Open Handed (atleast a buffed version) that allows creative and newish builds. Imagine having Open handed that buffs the range of perks like leader, so you can run a selfless buff-survivor build.
Getting too limited creates boring gameplay. Thats all what I want to say.
The part I dislike about Solidarity is that it doesn't work with medkits.
Like... why? Would that make it overpowered?
??? Im pretty sure theres no cap. I could be wrong but...
But there is a cap. I tested it and I never got abovve 50%.
Now i want to see it... Could you make a video?
It would be good but probably still not worth a perkslot because other perks will still completely outclass it
Sure, i try to make one after I got home
@The_Daydreamer ?
Sorry I didnt had the time. I will try it today.. x.x