Supernatural Paragraph?
Hi, I'm new to the forum and wanted to bring up something ive been thinking about for a while. Now, what brought me to this idea, is that we got ash from ash vs evil dead. Now that's a really popular TV show, where he fights loads of different monsters.
That brings me to my idea. What if we got a survivor from supernatural, either Sam or Dean Winchester? I mean tons of people would love that and would no doubt buy the DLC, and I honestly can't think of anything wrong with it. What is everyone elses thoughts?
Comments
Never watched the show but I always welcome guest characters ^-^
Honestly a really good idea, Maybe the first ever duo survivor release? would totally buy them
That, or if solo survivor, just have Bobby.
We already have Bobby through Bill, in essence. They'd sound and look too similar, basically being reskins.
I'd prefer Garth or Charlie to Sam/Dean. Maybe Jody. You know. People whose deaths would mean a single man tear followed by some bromance and then moving on like nothing happened, to keep in line with the stories of both Supernatural and DbD.
Everyone would play Sam or Dean instead of any other Survivors, even those not too familiar with them, trust me, Sam and Dean are a fangirl nightmare.