I bet the most used killer perks are (in order):....

  1. Sloppy butcher
  2. NOED
  3. BBQ and Chili
  4. Ruin

And what is your guess? I wish a dev could verify this with a real SQL query @Peanits

This is another reason why we need moar perk slotz

Comments

  • I wouldn’t really consider sloppy to be above BBQ and Ruin. If anything, I don’t think sloppy is really popular anymore with the current ‘don’t heal’ meta. Spirit Fury and Enduring really should’ve ended up on the list with how often they’re used, but it’s still a nice observation. Having more clarification from a developer or community manager would be nice though. :)

  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:

    I wouldn’t really consider sloppy to be above BBQ and Ruin. If anything, I don’t think sloppy is really popular anymore with the current ‘don’t heal’ meta. Spirit Fury and Enduring really should’ve ended up on the list with how often they’re used, but it’s still a nice observation. Having more clarification from a developer or community manager would be nice though. :)

    image.png

    Sloppy butcher for sure is the most used perk, at least around my level 15

  • Didn't Peanits post stats not that long ago about the perks used?

  • I feel like that list should be inverted.

  • @NuclearBurrito said:

    I feel like that list should be inverted.


    nope cuz the SB and NOED are accessible by any killer, while BBQ and Roin needs purchases or shrine

  • Sloppy is for sure not above ruin.

  • T8VE1J9V3G07.jpg

    This was posted back in May

  • Sloppy is probably more used simply because it is a general perk that is in all killers Blood Webs. It also pops up very frequently in my experience.

    If you are just taking into account high rank killers that have all the perks unlocked (or bad killers who just play a lot) that changes things.

  • Nurse's Calling crying in the corner not being mentioned.