Does anyone else have this problem playing hag?

So I recently just started playing hag for the first time and I’m struggling a lot. My biggest issue right now is that when ever I teleport to one of my traps I always spawn facing the complete OPPOSITE direction of the survivor every. Single. Time. Is this intentional or am I doing something wrong?

Comments

  • I usually take a second to see where the survivor went. They arent getting far and im not wasting time taking an immediate swing and missing.

  • Yes, it can be disorienting. I believe also your husk will face the direction of the survivor too.

    Otherwise you can use the add-on that shows survivor aura for a few seconds or take a brief pause to look around after teleporting.

  • The husk is supposed to face the Survivor that tripped the trap, but I don't think it actually rotates while you are teleporting. That might throw it off a little.